Millennials love a more sociable lifestyle. Co-living is therefore seen as a solution to solve the loneliness issues and desire to make real connections.
The concept of co-living involves everything, including social kitchens, community activities, hangout areas, co-working spaces and so on.
If co-living is your thing, then you have a variety of options to choose from, starting from basic ones all through to the ultra-luxury units.
The hospitality industry has embraced the trend of co-living in Singapore, and with the ultra-fast digital evolution happening in every aspect, you can only imagine where it is heading.
Does this describe you?
Are you looking to travel to Singapore for a business conference for 4 days or so from Perth?
Do you like the idea of hanging out with friends after the conference for some two days or so?
Are you looking for a co-living hotel in Singapore that is near the CBD, has plenty of food options, and has easy access to public transport?
Do you love luxury and the fine amenities of life but at a reduced price?
ST Signature Tanjong Pagar is just what you are looking for.
Co-living in Tanjong Pagar
Do you love the idea of traveling for business and infusing some leisure into it?
If the co-living concept is what you are looking for, the new co-living hotel in Singapore, ST Signature Tanjong Pagar hotel, is your answer.
The ST Signature Tanjong Pagar is located right in Singapore’s Central Business District (CBD). At the backdrop of the hotel is Singapore’s iconic concrete jungle, and it is housed at the island shophouse. The best location for co-living in Singapore is right here at the heart of the nation.
This is the perfect location for communal events, and ST Signature Tanjong Pagar is also open for such event bookings. There is a range of events held, from fitness classes to cosy birthday parties, or even staycation gatherings. The glass studio in the hotel is also used for yoga and other fitness lessons throughout the day by Sweatbox Fitness so that you can relax your body and mind whenever you need to.
What’s more? The food and beverage options available in-house and near the hotel are amazing.
The hotel, which is located just 5-10 minutes’ walk away from Tanjong Pagar, is surrounded by a host of tourist attractions and other social amenities such as hangout spots, restaurants, and cafes so that you can enjoy yourself to the fullest. In the co-living hotel itself, there are also in-house restaurants such as Torasho Ramen and Charcoal Bar for delicious Japanese cuisine and Paninoteca by d.o.c with their special sandwiches like the N.Y Brisketti.
Some of these joints are open till late at night if you want to enjoy a night out with friends.This rich social life is the hallmark of co-living in Singapore.
Benefits of staying at the ST Signature Tanjong Pagar hotel
- The hotel has a self check-in system. No queuing at the front desk waiting to be served so that you get checked in.
- The hotel understands your need for a luxurious new co-living experience. As such, it comes in a design that helps you to become more innovative, creative, and engaged in your interactions.
- Gone are the days when you needed a key to get access to your hotel room. For ST Signature, there is a keyless entry system that makes the entire process easy and simple.
- Among the many amenities in the hotel, you can also enjoy free WiFi, non-smoking rooms, elevator, and much more.
- Apart from the various meeting spots, the hotel also houses a Cook Lab where you can put your cooking skills to test as you engage with other guests. With this social kitchen, you can meet with people from other countries and exchange ideas and enjoy your cultural diversity. You can even share your travel or co-living experience over coffee-bean roasted coffee at the Cook Lab that is provided complimentary 24/7!
- If you love to unwind after a busy day at a nearby business conference or shopping, ST Signature Tanjong Pagar has you covered with its rooftop bar where you can have a drink or two.
- You can enjoy your privacy in the cabin or come out to enjoy the company of other guests.
- The community host and the housekeepers at the ST Signature Tanjong Pagar are friendly and fully understand great customer service. Feel free to strike a conversation with them when you meet them.
- Inquiries and requests can be made through the Chat platform and the community host will get in touch with you in a short while. Answers to commonly asked questions can also be found in the Chat platform. How convenient that can be?
- Did I mention the comfortable bed? The co-living hotel provides you with a combination of hard and soft mattresses so that you can have a restful sleep.
If you are looking for a co-living hotel in Singapore that you can stay while on a business trip, ST Signature Tanjong Pagar is your answer. Co-living in Tanjong Pagar is a breath of fresh air, along with the co-living experience itself.
You should consider coming to the hotel and enjoy your stay at the Cabin M, lower with window, Ensuite and you will have a moment of your lifetime.